Dear friends and guests,
Welcome to Kedai Kebun Restaurant – the a la carte restaurant
With an eager to provide a good service we create healthy food for you in far away from home. Please do not hesitate to ask us for everything you need, our homey service will do the best to find out your problem.
Our kitchen provides a wide variety that may suit you. With apologize because in some of them we still use animal products (dairy and eggs).
Please let us know if you are a vegan then we will make a special food for you.
For your well-being we do not use MSG and use only boiled water.
Thank you for eat with us and bon appetite.
- Restaurant Facilities
- Services & Restaurant Hours
- Price and Payment
• The architecture design is modern contemporary, using steel structure, the relation between rooms are in open air, with natural lighting design and natural air circulation. Hidden behind 21 years old banyan tree.
• Available for lovely tables setting at the garden when the weather is friendly.
• G-spot at the balcony under the banyan tree.
• Consist of 2 floors with the capacity of 45 chairs.
• The first floor is next to the Gallery.
• The second floor is next to the Performance Space and has an open terrace.
• Two clean and comfortable rest rooms are on the first floor.
• FREE Internet access (hot spot).
• Has informal characteristic.
• Delivery order service for 2 kilometers in scope.
• Open everyday, except on Tuesday KKF is break off.
• Restaurant hours: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM.
Jl. Tirtodipuran No. 3 Yogyakarta
Java, Indonesia 55143
Phone/Fax: +62 (0274) 376 114
• 35 minutes from the airport.
• 15 minutes from the train station by taxi, or 30 minutes by becak (pedicab). 10 minutes on foot, around 400 meters to the west from Prawirotaman area.
• The cheapest price of complete meal is around IDR 35.000,- / 2.4 euro / us$ 2.6 / AUS$ 3.5,-
• We receive the payment by Visa and Master Card.
*) Exchange rate on October 2016